ODR utilizes an online database to streamline and simplify processes related to the provision of accommodations, academic adjustments and services.
Through the online student module, students can:
- request instructors view their Accommodation Plan;
- request applicable coordinated services; and
- request for ODR to proctor tests, and
- view scheduled appointments or tests to be proctored in ODR.
Each time a student requests an instructor view their Accommodation Plan for a specific course, and/or makes a request for ODR to proctor a test, instructors will receive an email with instructions.
Through the online instructor module, instructors can:
- view and confirm Accommodation Plans for students requesting accommodations in courses;
- verify and provide additional test details for tests requested to be proctored in ODR; and
- upload tests.