ODR utilizes an online database to streamline and simplify processes related to the provision of student accommodations, academic adjustments and services.
Through the online student module, students can:
- request instructors view their Accommodation Plan;
- request applicable coordinated services; and
- request for ODR to proctor tests, and
- view scheduled appointments/tests in ODR.
Each time a student requests an instructor view their Accommodation Plan for a specific course, and/or makes a request for ODR to proctor a test, instructors will receive an email with instructions.
Through the online instructor module, instructors can:
- view and confirm Accommodation Plans for students requesting accommodations in courses;
- acknowledge and provide proctoring instructions for tests requested to be proctored in ODR; and
- upload tests.
To provide approved testing accommodations outlined via a student's Accommodation Plan, faculty may provide the testing accommodations or utlize ODR's Test Proctoring. ODR Test Proctoring is available upon request Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 unless Adverse Weather Conditions/Closures For questions related to test proctoring, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828-262-3056.