ODR utilizes an online database to streamline and simplify processes related to the provision of student academic adjustments and services.
Through the online student module, student with approved academic adjustments can:
- request instructors view their Academic Adjustment/Accommodation Plan;
- request applicable coordinated services; and
- request for ODR to proctor tests, and
- view scheduled appointments/tests in ODR.
Each time a student requests an instructor view their Academic Adjustment/Accommodation Plan for a specific course, and/or makes a request for ODR to proctor a test, instructors will receive an email with instructions.
Through the online instructor module, instructors can:
- view and confirm Academic Adjustment/Accommodation Plans for students requesting accommodations in courses;
- acknowledge and provide proctoring instructions for tests requested to be proctored in ODR; and
- upload tests.
To provide approved testing accommodations outlined via a student's Academic Adjustment/Accommodation Plan, faculty may provide the testing accommodations or utlize ODR's Test Proctoring.